Fitness Boot Camps
- Join Now
- 45 minutes Online Sessions (30 minutes for 12:15pm)
- HIIT style training - Circuits, Boxing and Challenge Workouts
- Refer a friend and get a $20 voucher from the store of your choice*
- Join ANYTIME - Our sessions are in 10-week blocks, don't worry you can start now!
- Where are the sessions?
- Online Only until June 12th
- Frank Kitts Park - Starting June 27th, Wellington CBD. Rain - Carpark where the markets are.
How Will Boot Camp Help Me?
- A variety of strengthening, endurance, agility, and aerobic-based exercises to get you fit.
- Be prepared for a fun, dynamic and different warm-up
- 30-35 minutes of circuit training, boxing, or short challenges.
- It is about respect and you will not find us shouting down at you as you put everything into the exercises.
- These boot camps are about encouragement and getting people to push themselves at their own pace in a group situation.
- We guarantee you will get a challenging workout regardless of your current level of fitness.
What Happens at Boot Camp?
- I'm sure you have seen the images of typical Boot Camp sessions with a uniformed drill sergeant demanding you run 2km followed by 50 press-ups followed by 100 squats.
- Boot Camps Wellington sessions are run differently to allow each individual to go at their own pace.
- Accountability is key with a small group (16 max) of like-minded individuals attending regular workout sessions.
- All sessions are different and are designed to give you maximum results in just 45 minutes. We cater to those who are new to exercise or those who exercise on a regular basis.
- A typical session is hard to define as they are all different.
- The circuit involves exercise stations to do for a set amount of time.
- Boxing involves both glove and pad work as you are paired up with people of similar ability.
- A range of punching combinations and challenges are performed. Don't worry you don't have to punch hard, it's about building confidence and getting a great workout. Many find it the highlight of their day.
- By no means should you think it is going to be easy? We guarantee you will get a challenging workout regardless of your current level of fitness.
- To see our timetable and prices Click Here
*Please read our full terms and conditions here.